Power Cut, Nelson Square

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Pops Thursday 21 February 2013 8.12pm
Any one know what's happened?
Zoe Thursday 21 February 2013 8.48pm
I like the way TFL have dealt with the power cut by putting cones down the centre of Blackfriars Road at the junction with The Cut.

It's been a couple of hours now, I hope it's sorted soon as it's too cold for people to be without power.
nevermore Thursday 21 February 2013 9.01pm
It sucks. Heading to the Ring to wait it out...getting pretty cold (though my fridge is going the other way)
Karen I Thursday 21 February 2013 9.53pm
Also power out on parts of Hatfields. If anyone on here knows of anyone who needs help, especially if they have children who need feeding, please private message me, I'm happy to provide both and live just up the road.
samlouise01 Thursday 21 February 2013 10.32pm
Any more news... I went to my mums!
Karen I Thursday 21 February 2013 10.41pm
Some lights on Hatfields are back on, and the bit of Union Street after Nelson Square is lit, but Nelson Square itself is still out.
Karen I Thursday 21 February 2013 10.42pm
Helen Gladstone House still out too.
nevermore Thursday 21 February 2013 10.42pm
This is ridiculous!!
Karen I Thursday 21 February 2013 10.50pm
Whatever caused it must be serious because the cones along Blackfriars Road were put out pretty quickly as if they knew it was going to take a long time to fix. Does anyone know what the problem is?
James Hatts Friday 22 February 2013 12.18am
Latest estimate for power returning - 1.30am:
https://twitter.com/UKPowerNetworks/status/304739052106706945

Editor of the London SE1 website and SE1 Direct newsletter
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions