Meeting new people SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 4 March 2013 10.41pm
Hey people

I moved to Bankside/SE1 a couple months ago and am looking for new people to hang out with and make friends

I'm 24, work in contract management, and like badminton, table tennis and films...and drinking/chilling out I the pub!

If anyone is out there in cyberland and lives local and wants to hang out let me know - would be nice to get to know more people in London

I checked the social/events forum and didn't seem to be much happening?

Thanks everyone

Naz
Tuesday 5 March 2013 12.03am
Hi and welcome to the area and the forum!

I'm nearly 54 so a bit out of your age range (oh, to be young again!) and live in the Bermondsey bit of SE1.

You could always organise a social event, say a meetup at Tate Modern on a weekend, or something like that.

Bermondsey Square has an open air table tennis table.
Jac
Tuesday 5 March 2013 9.25am
Why not take a look at the socials page on this site. There are a number of things arranged by others on the SE1 forum such as book clubs, quiz nights and dinner clubs which you may like to join in or others looking for gym buddies,cycling companions and footie etc. Or you can try organise something yourself when it would probably pay to organise things a few days or a week in advance rather than try set up meeting for drinks tonight for example, as it takes a bit of time for people to see the posts and respond. Good luck I am sure you will soon be making new friends as there are plenty of friendly people in SE1.
Tuesday 5 March 2013 10.03am
Hi Auntie Pat...oh to be a spring chicken of 54 again ..:-)
Tuesday 5 March 2013 8.32pm
Aunty Pat ... 54 is considered young in my books!!
Wednesday 6 March 2013 8.33am
Fifty four!??? that's nearly twenty years ago for me!
But nova,that shouldnt stop you joining our Social Events, we come in all ages, professions, backgrounds,but are united in being Se1-ers. By the way, nearly everyone is younger than me...possibly everyone without the nearly. So you'll find lots of people to hang out with I assure you.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: