Reliable Daily Personal Trainer?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 26 March 2013 8.10pm
Looking for a reliable Monday - Friday personal trainer, every morning to come and wake me up at 7am, get me out of bed and get me into the gym for an hour.
I live on Great Suffolk Street and my gym is at the Cottons Centre on Tooley Street.
Wednesday 27 March 2013 2.52pm
scottwestron wrote:
Looking for a reliable Monday - Friday personal trainer, every morning to come and wake me up at 7am, get me out of bed and get me into the gym for an hour.
I live on Great Suffolk Street and my gym is at the Cottons Centre on Tooley Street.

Hi Scott,

I'm a personal trainer and I live close by(Waterloo area). You've gone about it the right way, looking for recommendations. The one thing I would mention(being a former Fitness First PT) is that your Personal Trainer would probably have to be already using the Cottons Club as outside PTs are generally not allowed to come in clubs they do not pay rent for on a regular basis. I might be wrong, however is doubt they have changed their system. They keep this in place to ensure fairness to their existing PT and their business.
If you need any advice(even to choose a PT other than myself) please drop me a private message and I can possibly help with what to look for and traps to avoid. Unfortunately, there are too many cowboys out there - especially in my industry.

Regards,

Alin

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: