Regular house cleaner (updated)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 27 March 2013 2.45pm
Hi everyone,

I've been scrolling through page after page, looking for recommendations for house cleaners.

We've been having bad experiences with a company (do not use AussieCleaners - either the cleaner didn't show up or the replacement they sent did the job of a 10 year old) and we're looking to get someone independent(ideally), someone highly recommended.
There are loads of posts for 2009-2012, but ideally would like some fresh ideas as I'm sure more people would be looking for cleaners and it would be nice to have an updated recommended lead.

We live close to Waterloo/Lambeth area, so any help would be greatly appreciated. If someone would like to send me a private message, please include their hourly rate to get an accurate idea. We would prefer to a fair price to the cleaner then pay a company that pays them minimum wage.

Many thanks,

Alin
Friday 29 March 2013 10.59pm
Hi Yes send me a PM. My cleaner is great we pay her 10/ hour, no agency. She cleans the whole house every week and does a pile of ironing too. Takes 5 hours total but she does everything.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: