Illegal/dangerous motorcycle activity on Druid St

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 28 March 2013 9.27am
Anyone witness the unbelievable carry on Wed 27th about 6.00pm on Druid st.I witnessed 4 motorcycles tear up and down the one way street for twenty minutes plus without a care in the world.Main points are the bikes were clearly not for road use being off road competition bikes & not road registered.They were making one awful racket & posed a serious safety risk to anyone in the area.On reporting to the local police they seemed rather unconcerned.Riders appeared to be the usual suspects from Pheonix wharf on the Arnold est
near the Duke of Wellington pub.Anyone else witness or report the incident?The more reports about Phoenix wharf the more likelyhood the local police take action you'd hope!
Thursday 28 March 2013 12.37pm
I did hear this Victor, but I'm on the ground floor so I couldn't see much. They came back again about 8-ish. I didn't call 999 as, in my experience, by the time the police get round to checking it out they are long gone. 2 things; the Arnold Estate is an SNT priority at the moment, so they should have attended, but as far as I know the bikers didn't come from - or come into - the estate last night. I live close to Phoenix Wharf so I think I would have noticed (though possibly not). If I hear it again I will report it - as you say, very dangerous. I'm surprised the businesses under the arches didn't ring it in.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: