Millwall Memorabilia (Mirrored Picture)

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 8 April 2013 9.42am

Just wondering if anyone would be able to help, my boyfriend was passed this picture (please follow the link) by his late grandad.

Unfortunately the mirror became damaged whilst moving and was unable to be mended, therefore I am desperate to find a new one. I found this one on Ebay but the auction had already ended by the time I saw it which as you can imagine was very frustrating.

If anyone could provide recommendations of where I could get this from or knows anyone selling one I would really appreciate any help.

Many thanks,

Maddie x
Monday 8 April 2013 9.53am
Sorry, the link about does not seem to be working and I am unable to post a copy of the picture, but it is basically a mirror with "the den", millwall the lion etc on it in blue and mounted on a gold frame.
Monday 8 April 2013 1.59pm
Have you tried hof? would be worth a shot on there.
Monday 8 April 2013 2.28pm

Thank you for your reply, sorry if im being thick but what is HOF? as in House of Fraser?

this link works now

Thank you,

Monday 8 April 2013 2.43pm
House of fun forum,it might be worth asking on there.

I used to have the one on the left,I wonder what happened to that!
All my friends had there's (aresenal chelsea etc) with all their honours on it,FA cup wins championships etc,I had "first third division side to reach the semi final of the FA cup" oh how they mocked.
Monday 8 April 2013 2.46pm
Thank you, Ill have a go and see what happens, I just hope I can find it! I was absolutely gutted when I realised this one was up on ebay!! and I missed it!

Bless well you should try and dig yours out and engrave it or sell it to me! haha!
Monday 8 April 2013 8.27pm
Just a thought, why not try contacting Millwall football club or their supporters club. They aren't all thugs there are many kind and generous people amongst their ranks.

Best of luck
Monday 8 April 2013 8.32pm
Thank you :-) you have already helped so much so far, I went on HOF and someone has one of the photo's and are giving it away for free so going to pick it up Saturday, whats taken me 2 years took you 2 minutes haha!

Yeah im going to contact them and see if they can help me, i have found the original was sold in a shop on old kent road which i imagine would have gone now but hopefully someone might be able to help.

thank you for the links and all your help I really appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Maddie x

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: