Anyone venturing across the river on Wednesday?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Friday 12 April 2013 7.47pm
I am considering sneaking a peek. Whatever your persuasion, it is a historic event.
Friday 12 April 2013 7.50pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
I am considering sneaking a peek. Whatever your persuasion, it is a historic event.

Sorry, I'm worming the dog.
Friday 12 April 2013 8.35pm
Oh Pieces of Eight, I wish there was a 'like' button.
Saturday 13 April 2013 8.04am
It is not something I consciously decided to do, I started to feel that maybe I should, and I asked myself why. I wasn't into the whole Diana thing, didn't watch it on tv etc. but this is different. I think I might be going for the same reasons I have visited a concentration camp, I want to see Picasso's Guernica before I die and why I wouldn't mind seeing Lenin's embalmed body: to realise these people really existed and these things really happened and that it's not just images on TV.
Saturday 13 April 2013 6.27pm
Have to as I work over towards liverpool st. Given the choice, I would be buying worming tablets for pieces of eights dog..
Saturday 13 April 2013 7.16pm
What you talking about?.
Saturday 13 April 2013 9.22pm
Pieces of Eight's dog's worming problems :)
Sunday 14 April 2013 9.21am
Where can I get some worming tablets for Piece's of Eight's dog for Wednesday? Happy to help out.*-)
Sunday 14 April 2013 9.37am
Normally I cycle to work over Waterloo Bridge and through Covent Garden towards Bloomsbury, but it looks like on Wednesday I'll have to get the tube as road closures and bus diversions are going to make it almost impossible to get there. So it'll cost me more, take longer, and be more inconvenient. I can't help thinking that's what she would have wanted...
Sunday 14 April 2013 9.47am
babybat wrote:
I can't help thinking that's what she would have wanted...
Who, Pieces of Eight's dog?
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: