Hotel/college meeting room, a Saturday, reasonable price?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 16 April 2013 1.36pm
Looking to arrange a meeting/presentation for about 25 people in the area on a Saturday in June. Anyone know of any decent deals or possibilities?

Hotel or college meeting room would be good, but happy to consider any decent-sized space.
Tuesday 16 April 2013 2.00pm
Hi Andrew,

We may be able to help at etc.venues - we are now open most weekends and have meeting space for groups ranging from 10 people up to 150.

You can find out alittle more about us as, or send me a private message on here if you'd like my contact details to discuss further.

Venue Manager
etc.venues Avonmouth House
Tuesday 16 April 2013 3.06pm
Thanks, I checked with your company, but 750 for 3-hour room hire is way out of my price range!
Tuesday 16 April 2013 3.07pm
Bankside Community Space might be worth checking out

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 16 April 2013 3.37pm
I have used the Union Jack Club in the past. Cant remember the price but we generally dont have too much money to throw at venues so I'm guessing it was fairly reasonable.
Tuesday 16 April 2013 3.39pm
ps the Salvation Army Hall on Princess Street at the Elephant was also reasonably priced in the past.
Tuesday 16 April 2013 3.45pm
St Andrew's church on Short Street have rooms to hire, think they are about 50 per hour?
Tuesday 16 April 2013 4.11pm
Hi Andrew

Xenia Conferencing Venue is open at weekends. Our largest room (max. capacity 60 delegates) is 20 per hour.

We are brand new, have high tech facilities and private garden terrace. We can supply you with tea and coffee throughout the day and can organise catering for you.

You can find us on Secker Street SE1 8UF just a mintues walk from the station.

Abigail Burt
Assistant Project Manager

Xenia- The unique student experience
Xenia- 2 Secker Street, London SE1 8UF
Tel: 0207 450 4602
Tuesday 16 April 2013 4.27pm
Andrew H wrote:
Thanks, I checked with your company, but 750 for 3-hour room hire is way out of my price range!

Hi Andrew,
I've sent you a PM - let me know if you'd like me to look in to your requirements in a little more detail as we aim to be flexible.

Tuesday 16 April 2013 5.05pm in Southwark Bridge Road. Recently renovated and cheap to rent
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: