Cleaner

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 22 April 2013 8.02pm
Hi all looking for a reliable cleaner. We live at the elephant and would be keen to get someone local. Any suggestions recommendations. Sue
Monday 29 April 2013 4.33pm
Hello. I am a woman from Poland. I was building cleaner to English building company. I was initially responsible for cleaning new build apartments after general building works and I was then responsible for cleaning the apartments to a high standard in preparation for occupation by the new owners. Now I working to private houses. Hight standard cleaning and ironing. My customers are very satisfied with me, They always give me excellent references. I am a friendly, professional and punctual female cleaner. I am very hardworking, well organised and I always stay calm under pressure. I am currently working for private customers but I also have an experience in cleaning new build apartments in order to prepare them to for the new tenants which involved a high standard finish. I enjoy cleaning and ironing and I always do my work well. I am happy to help with changing beds, doing the laundry, ironing, dusting, vacuuming and other general jobs around the house. Please give me a chance to work for you and you will not be disappointed. I can provide references if needed. Feel free to email me with any additional questions and I will respond as soon as I can. Best Wishes
ccleanerlondon@gmail.com
Wednesday 1 May 2013 5.39pm
We have an excellent cleaner from an agency. Of the many cleaners they've sent, she's by far the best. She does non-agency work too. I'd be delighted if she got more clients, because we are having to stop using her as we can no longer afford the luxury of having a cleaner - in fact this week is her last week, so I'm glad I saw this thread. If you want her contact details, PM me.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: