Bloomin helicopters

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 24 April 2013 2.54pm
They were flying low over me at 12.30am last night & I have really noticed an increase in low flying helicopter traffic again.
They seem to be a law unto themselves
Wednesday 24 April 2013 3.23pm
There was one circling low last night in the Waterloo area,I don't know if it was because it was so low but it definitely looked more military than police,could see no yellow.
Wednesday 24 April 2013 4.08pm
Don't think it was the Met Police helicopter. That was in Hackney at the time according to their Twitter.
Wednesday 24 April 2013 8.06pm
This might explain why I'm so tired today. I felt that something had disturbed my sleep but didn't know what. Yaawwwnnnn.
Wednesday 24 April 2013 8.28pm
My friends in New Cross were complaining last night about low flying helicopters.
Tuesday 30 April 2013 11.56am
If you want to complain about police helicopter operations, you could write directly to Met Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe , New Scotland Yard, SW1.

On general helicopter noise problems I think Wandsworth Council has a Helicopter Noise Forum. Write to the Clerk, Francis de Lima. - I know this is not local to Southwark but it is where the helicopters are heading/taking off from usually (at Battersea heliport). Might be worth cranking up some opposition from other boroughs too.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: