French Restaurant Coming to the Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 1 of 8
Wednesday 24 April 2013 4.13pm
Rumour has it there is a new French restaurant coming to Bermondsey street..........
Tee
Wednesday 24 April 2013 9.03pm
Rumours based on...?
Thursday 25 April 2013 5.56am
Your rumour last week FamilyFriendlySE1 was that Carluccios was coming to Bermondsey St.......will you be suggesting McDonalds next week and Nandos the week after ?
Thursday 25 April 2013 8.25am
It's probably due something French. No self-respecting restaurant-theme-park-thinly-disguised-as-a-street would be without a bit of French. Pass the dijon, garkon.

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 25 April 2013 10.21am
Isn't Carluccio Italian?
Thursday 25 April 2013 11.31am
familyfriendlyse1 wrote:
Rumour has it there is a new French restaurant coming to Bermondsey street..........

Je peux peine attendre! Be still my foolish heart!
Thursday 25 April 2013 11.58am
Based on inside knowledge peeps, stumbling point for Carluccios is they actually want a larger site and the existing works for Ticino .... And yep indeedy it is Italian but that's not where the rumoured Frenchy is going ........
Thursday 25 April 2013 11.59am
Based on insider knowledge peeps, stumbling point for Carluccios is they actually want a larger site and the existing works for Ticino .... And yep indeedy it is Italian but that's not where the rumoured Frenchy is going ........
Thursday 25 April 2013 12.04pm
Ivanhoe wrote:
It's probably due something French. No self-respecting restaurant-theme-park-thinly-disguised-as-a-street would be without a bit of French. Pass the dijon, garkon.

I've now got a vision of waltzers in the shape of tacos.
Thursday 25 April 2013 4.53pm
For some reason facts work a lot better for me than rumours. Other than that, I do like both French and Italian, so I should be ok in Bermondsey Street.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 1 of 8

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network