15 years SE1 website

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 24 April 2013 8.28pm
Sounds like an opportunity to celebrate. What are the plans?
Thursday 25 April 2013 8.11am
Congratulations on being such a great website, and many many thnaks to James for creating such a brilliant community service.
Friday 26 April 2013 10.44am
15 YEARS! CONGRATULATIONS James and THANK YOU for the amazing and seemingly tireless work you do for everyone. Your website really is the best of it's kind - I was wondering if you could be cloned for other areas? Thanks also for Lee's SE1 newsletter which must have been going for even longer.
Friday 26 April 2013 11.06am
Just filled in the questionnaire. We owe you a massive debt family Hatts. How much poorer our lives would be without you. We are blessed to have Se1 to pull our community together. A million thanks.
Friday 26 April 2013 11.28am
Every morning, this site is one of my first ports of call, and one of the last at night. I recommend it to colleagues and share information I pick up from it. The site is extremely user friendly, it looks good and the services it provides are invaluable. Here's to at least another 15 years!
Friday 26 April 2013 3.39pm
15 years? Amazing. Congrats and thanks.

(other posters - please check your PMs)
Saturday 27 April 2013 9.54am
Thank you James for such a brilliant site!!

15 years?! Did not think many of us had computers back then. I like Mr Woodward read it daily.
Saturday 27 April 2013 11.46am
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
Every morning, this site is one of my first ports of call, and one of the last at night. I recommend it to colleagues and share information I pick up from it. The site is extremely user friendly, it looks good and the services it provides are invaluable. Here's to at least another 15 years!
Couldn't have put it better.

...if you press it, they will come.
Saturday 27 April 2013 10.27pm
It's a great site, and I check in every day. I enjoy the variety of topic and the friendliness of fellow posters - fantastic community feeling.
Sunday 28 April 2013 3.03pm
great site - will there be a social to celebrate?
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: