St Joseph's Catholic Junior School

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 2 May 2013 10.35am
Hi
One of my work colleagues has been offered a place for his 3yr old son at St Joseph's Catholic School. He's asked me to ask your opinions of the school.
Many thanks for all your help.
Thursday 2 May 2013 1.49pm
Great school but i'm biased,I went theere and so did my kids.
Sounds like he has a nursery place,if it's still the same nursery teacher there then tell him to be prepared!Sandra not only whips the kids into shape but the parents too,she's a bit good.
I found it to be quite a loving enviroment when my kids were there,i'd recommend it.
Thursday 2 May 2013 8.44pm
Thanks boroughonian, we'll pass your comments on - sounds good. It is a nursery place - Mini's colleague's son is only 3yrs old, he also has a younger sister who'll probably want to attend the same school when she's old enough.

Anyone else have any experience of the school you can share?
Friday 3 May 2013 11.28am
Hi
Does anyone else have any opinions on this school?
Many thanks
Friday 3 May 2013 11.50am
Just to be clear, is this thread about St Joseph's Catholic Primary School near Borough High Street?

There are several other St Joseph's schools elsewhere in Southwark (Camberwell, Bermondsey and Rotherhithe) so there may be some confusion, especially as the thread title refers to "Junior School" (there's one of that name in Camberwell, where there are separate infant and junior schools rather than an all-through primary school).

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Friday 3 May 2013 2.03pm
Hi James
Yes, it is the school off Borough High Street. Thanks for clarifying - it's almost half a century since I had to worry about schools. The little boy that's been offered a place is 3 years old. I'm not sure how soon his parents have to make their decision, but soon, I guess.
Thanks again.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: