BT Sport

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 11 May 2013 7.17am
Hi - Is anyone considering getting BT Sport? I curently can't get BT Infinity, but BT.com is bit vague as to when/if BT fibre optic will be available around SBR/Southwark Street/Great Guildford Street.

Thanks!
Saturday 11 May 2013 7.52am
Check out The Legal Stuff at the bottom of the BT Sport page Available 1 Aug. BT broadband customers can watch BT Sport online at home with a minimum line speed of 400kbps.

My speed never falls below 16mbps and I find it 100% reliable with no disconnects or buffering so I don't anticipate any problems watching BT Sport while Southwark waits to be upgraded to Infinity.

I decided to upgrade from BT Option 1 to BT Option 3 last week when I got my quarterly bill. When I rang them to ask for unlimited for the 16 advertised they said as I was a long term customer they could offer an even better deal of I year Option 3 for 13-65 a month (which includes vat) paid by monthly DD, and I paid a year's line rental of 129 in advance which works out at 10-75 a month so quite happy.
Saturday 11 May 2013 8.02am
phoney wrote:
Check out The Legal Stuff at the bottom of the BT Sport page Available 1 Aug. BT broadband customers can watch BT Sport online at home with a minimum line speed of 400kbps.
My speed never falls below 16mbps and I find it 100% reliable with no disconnects or buffering so I don't anticipate any problems watching BT Sport while Southwark waits to be upgraded to Infinity.

I decided to upgrade from BT Option 1 to BT Option 3 last week when I got my quarterly bill. When I rang them to ask for unlimited for the 16 advertised they said as I was a long term customer they could offer an even better deal of I year Option 3 for 13-65 a month (which includes vat) paid by monthly DD, and I paid a year's line rental of 129 in advance which works out at 10-75 a month so quite happy.
Thanks! I saw the 129 deal as well. Think I might go

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: