Lost cat - junction of Bermondsey Street and Long Lane

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 16 May 2013 8.55pm
Hi,

I am just posting to ask if anyone has seen our cat - he has gone missing today which is very unlike him - we think we heard him very early this morning but he has been gone since. We are really worried about him. He doesn't have a collar - he is white and tabby, and his name is Poddy (or Georgie). He is about 4 years old - he's quite a long cat and quite slim.

He normally stays very close to our flat - but moves around the Long Lane playground and the Cluny Estate a bit.

If you have seen him then please let us know.

Thank you,

Sam and Katharine
STT
Friday 17 May 2013 12.03pm
Did you find him yet Sam?
Friday 17 May 2013 12.05pm
Will ask my friend who lives in archdale to check under the car before moving off in case he's hiding..and of course to keep an eye out for him.
Friday 17 May 2013 9.43pm
He's back!

He disappeared for a full night and day but returned out of the blue miaowing at the cat flap, seriously hungry, but in fine condition. We think he must have got stuck somewhere, as he has never, ever disappeared like that before.

Thank you for your messages!

Sam
Friday 17 May 2013 10.31pm
Yay, glad that he made it home! Whoop, Poddy!
PJK
Monday 3 June 2013 9.02am
Just an fyi, I think it might have been your cat last Friday over by the Dover Castle/Swan & Cole Sreets ...

Didn't see him yesterday or this morning but thought you'd like to know in case he's been on a journey again.

He's quite lovely too-
Monday 3 June 2013 11.21pm
oh no!
have we got some old bat wheelie-binning nice cats?
Tuesday 11 June 2013 9.33pm
He is lovely - but I am amazed if he gets as far as the Dover Castle! He is still currently being treated like a prince in our house, having returned from his trip to wherever he got to.

Thanks PJK.

Let's hope there's no nasty wheely-binning of cats going on in SE1!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: