Keith Lemon was in Shad Thames

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 17 May 2013 2.02pm
i passed keith lemon and the celebrity juice team in shad thames earlier, celeb spotting again, it's getting like Hollywood around here
Friday 17 May 2013 8.36pm
DavidGape wrote:
i passed keith lemon and the celebrity juice team in shad thames earlier, celeb spotting again, it's getting like Hollywood around here

Hollywood?? Keith Lemon?? You're having a laugh I take it?
More like the end of the pier on a rainy night up north somewhere if he's there.
Friday 17 May 2013 9.10pm
Oh man - Lemon is a real Turkey. Did you blow him a raspberry?
Saturday 18 May 2013 1.21am
Tom Pepper wrote:
DavidGape wrote:

Hollywood?? Keith Lemon?? You're having a laugh I take it?
More like the end of the pier on a rainy night up north somewhere if he's there.

Or way worse, somewhere on the kent coast.
Saturday 18 May 2013 7.32am
An Italian friend of mine once stated that "Bo' Selecta!" was typical British humour (he was a fan). Ever since I have been sending him everything from Fawlty Towers over Blackadder to The IT Crowd (technically Irish) in an attempt to salvage the image of British comedy (I am not a fan).
Saturday 18 May 2013 3.21pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
An Italian friend of mine once stated that "Bo' Selecta!" was typical British humour (he was a fan). Ever since I have been sending him everything from Fawlty Towers over Blackadder to The IT Crowd (technically Irish) in an attempt to salvage the image of British comedy (I am not a fan).

You're Italian friend may have a point when he says that, (to him), Bo Selecta is typical British humour.
When it comes to humour, I find myself so far out of step with friends and SOME family that I sometimes wonder if I was dropped here from an alien parallel Universe.
There is very little British humour that does it for me, with the exception of some stand-up comics, e.g. Micky Flanagan, Andy Parsons, Eddie Izzard, Kevin Bridges, Armstrong and Miller.
I never got Morecambe and Wise, Cannon and Ball, Mike and Bernie Winters, Lee Evans, all about as funny as a positive HIV result as far as I was concerned.
It all comes down to one man's meat etc.
Personally I love "Frasier', (yes I know it's a US show), but you could ask 100 people in the street if they are familiar with it and I bet more than 60% would say, "Who?" or, "Is he that Scottish guy?"
Saturday 18 May 2013 4.59pm
Tom Pepper wrote:
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:

You're Italian friend may have a point when he says that, (to him), Bo Selecta is typical British humour.
When it comes to humour, I find myself so far out of step with friends and SOME family that I sometimes wonder if I was dropped here from an alien parallel Universe.
There is very little British humour that does it for me, with the exception of some stand-up comics, e.g. Micky Flanagan, Andy Parsons, Eddie Izzard, Kevin Bridges, Armstrong and Miller.
I never got Morecambe and Wise, Cannon and Ball, Mike and Bernie Winters, Lee Evans, all about as funny as a positive HIV result as far as I was concerned.
Personally I love "Frasier', (yes I know it's a US show), but you could ask 100 people in the street if they are familiar with it and I bet more than 60% would say, "Who?" or, "Is he that Scottish guy?"
But there you go - Eddie Izzard's shows are classy, Kevin Bridges is hilarious and Armstrong and Miller have some very clever, funny skecthes. Bo Selecta is just gross, puerile and vulgar in my humble opinion. M&W are quite dated but in their time they were hilarious, just like Porridge and Rising Damp...There are decades of comedy history to pick, so when my friend came up with this I felt he was in dire need of some education. He loves Black Books now btw.
Sunday 19 May 2013 1.28am
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
Tom Pepper wrote:
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:

But there you go - Eddie Izzard's shows are classy, Kevin Bridges is hilarious and Armstrong and Miller have some very clever, funny skecthes. Bo Selecta is just gross, puerile and vulgar in my humble opinion. He loves Black Books now btw.

If he loves Black Books eDWaRD, then all is not lost!
Monday 20 May 2013 11.14pm
Who's Keith Lemon?
Tuesday 21 May 2013 5.04pm
spych102 wrote:
Who's Keith Lemon?

EXACTLY!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: