Anyone reccomend a Plumber.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 17 May 2013 8.05pm
Hi guys.
Anyone reccomend a plumber for Metro Central Heights flat.
Thanks
Simon
Sunday 19 May 2013 12.48pm
Hi Simon,

Some years back http://www.mjcplumbing.net/ did a great job in Larcom St (just around the corner from you).

Hope this is of help.

No connections,
J.
Sunday 19 May 2013 10.30pm
I found Darren of DHC plumbing to be excellent and very reasonably priced.
07915 615988. I think he was recommended on here previously.
Wednesday 26 June 2013 3.23pm
I can recommend a wonderful guy called Garry Johnson 07882642799. Very good quality work, give him a call.
Thanks
Wednesday 26 June 2013 5.07pm
Martinuco wrote:
I found Darren of DHC plumbing to be excellent and very reasonably priced.
07915 615988. I think he was recommended on here previously.

I also found Darren on here recently, and he is excellent and very friendly.
Thursday 11 July 2013 9.46am
Another recommendation for Darren - he did a great job installing a tap under my kitchen sink. Very quick, nice job, reliable and an all round nice chap too.
Thursday 17 April 2014 9.44am
I just posted this somewhere else on the forum, so apologies, but i told Darren i would and one of us is a man of his word. I didn't have the same experience as you guys unfortunately. Darren came to fix a couple of problems and my place and at the time all seemed well, price included. A couple of days later i realised my leak wasn't fixed. I spent a month arranging dates with Darren, which he'd cancel or not turn up for (even when i called him earlier that day to remind him).. so hence I'm back on the forums looking for a plumber. I'll leave my Easyjet comparison out, but Darren seemed good if it all works out, but happy to avoid you if it didn't.

Sam
Thursday 17 April 2014 10.21am
kgab6124 wrote:
I just posted this somewhere else on the forum, so apologies, but i told Darren i would and one of us is a man of his word. I didn't have the same experience as you guys unfortunately. Darren came to fix a couple of problems and my place and at the time all seemed well, price included. A couple of days later i realised my leak wasn't fixed. I spent a month arranging dates with Darren, which he'd cancel or not turn up for (even when i called him earlier that day to remind him).. so hence I'm back on the forums looking for a plumber. I'll leave my Easyjet comparison out, but Darren seemed good if it all works out, but happy to avoid you if it didn't.
Sam
I had a very different experience to this. Darren replaced a valve on a leaking radiator and drained the system to solve a rattling pipe. After he'd left I couldn't get the heating to come on and let him know - he suggested it was an airlock and offered to come round any evening to take another look and put it right. All fixed now.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: