Nanny needed for 3 days a week. FT.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 21 May 2013 9.39pm
Hello

We are looking for a great nanny to help us look after our two children. Our little girl is 2 1/2 and our baby son is 7 months old.

Our nanny would ideally be able to work 3 days a week.

Must be fluent in English and Ofsted registered.

We are based between London Bridge and Borough.

Please email for more information.

Thank you.
Wednesday 22 May 2013 1.23pm
Hi - we just found a nanny by posting on Gumtree - in my experience you will not find a nanny throught the SE1 web site, unless you are very lucky.

Also there is no such thing as an 'ofsted registered nanny' - ofsted only register childminders in their own home, not nannies operating in your home.

You can CRB check a nanny or find on with a valid CRB, but a new check take 2-3 months so is largely useless.

We just went on references - spoke to previous families, checked the ID of the nanny etc. and ultimately you have to go on gut feel. Even a CRB check tells you very little - basically only if someone has been prosecuted of a crime, which is very rare.

We pay 10/ hour cash. I hope you find this info useful. PM me if you want more info.
Thursday 23 May 2013 1.04pm
We have an excellent of stead registered key worker from St.Pats Montessouri, she is in between projects at the moment. English, honest and incredible with kids in a firm nursery way. PM me for more details

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: