BEEPING NOISE in Shad Thames

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 22 May 2013 7.50am
Does anyone else hear a beeping noise at night (and in the morning) in Shad Thames? I live on the South side of the street and every night when I go to bed I can hear a beeping noise echoing through the street. It sounds like an oven alarm or a fridge left open noise?! If you have heard this also maybe we could track down where it is coming from!
Cheers,
Sam
Wednesday 22 May 2013 8.36am
I have Fire Angel smoke alarms, and if I go away for a week-end and it's cold they emit a beeping similar to a lorry reversal system. When switching the light on (the system is like a energy light bulb with smoke alarm attached in the light fitting)it stops. Does it stop in the morning Sam? perhaps a commercial premises when staff arrive?
Wednesday 22 May 2013 12.22pm
You want to work next to the York House re-development (Westminster Bridge Road), the noise here is unreal. Banging, beeping, clanging. Along with the trains in and out of Waterloo Station, its disturbing!
Wednesday 22 May 2013 1.09pm
Jan the old one wrote:
I have Fire Angel smoke alarms, and if I go away for a week-end and it's cold they emit a beeping similar to a lorry reversal system. When switching the light on (the system is like a energy light bulb with smoke alarm attached in the light fitting)it stops. Does it stop in the morning Sam? perhaps a commercial premises when staff arrive?

Unfortunately I am not home during the day so I do not know if it is on or not. But if I am back around 5pm it is not going, you might be on to something!
Thursday 23 May 2013 6.33pm
Perhaps the delivery lorries reversing?
Friday 24 May 2013 8.19am
I don't think so

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: