Lost baby blanket!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 4 June 2013 2.46pm
Hi folks -

I'm appealing to the eagle eyed in the community for a lost baby blanket.

This was inadvertently left behind on a 343 bus to Peckham about 9.45 one weekday morning a month ago. We've raised a query with the lost and found office at TfL, but they've not seen anything.

This is of huge sentimental value and we'd like to have it back please - hoping someone's been keeping it safe for us...

Chris
Tuesday 4 June 2013 5.25pm
Hi
What does the blanket look like?
U need to phone Baker Street lost property as that's where most of the lost property is taken. My partner works for London Underground and has said it's best to find out if its there by ph
Tuesday 4 June 2013 5.38pm
Hi Kimberleyanne -

Thanks. It's a multicoloured Mamas & Papas blanket: http://mamasandpapas.scene7.com/is/image/mamasandpapas/786009400?$pdLarge$

I've submitted a form via the TfL Lost Property page - it's worked for me in the past, but on this occasion they haven't been able to locate our blanket.

So, I'm guessing that a well-intentioned person took it in the hopes of maybe dropping it off at a tube station, or perhaps it fell off the pram when my wife was getting off the bus...

Sigh... We'd just like to have it back!

Chris
Tuesday 4 June 2013 7.12pm
The link isn't working. Do they no longer sell it? I have bought many a replacement 'Taggie' for my little boy from eBay, so you could try there.
Tuesday 4 June 2013 9.53pm
vickt wrote:
The link isn't working.

It works if you copy and paste. For some reason the last character refuses to be part of the link.
Wednesday 5 June 2013 11.27am
I saw your poster at the weekend, but assumed you had found it because on monday I saw a woman with a pram removing the posters from the lamp posts in Grange Road!
Wednesday 5 June 2013 11.30am
Hi vickt - yes, indeed they sell more, but this particular one has been in the family for several years, hence its sentimental value.

Auntie Pat - I'm not aware of posters ... what were they about?

Chris
Wednesday 5 June 2013 12.43pm
I also saw a poster for a 'lost blanket' on a lamp post the other day, probably was on Grange Road thinking about it. I'd also assumed the two were connected.
Wednesday 5 June 2013 1.52pm
Ah, ok. Not that I am aware of... SE1 a hotbed of lost blankets perhaps?
Wednesday 5 June 2013 2.44pm
bluefish wrote:
Ah, ok. Not that I am aware of... SE1 a hotbed of lost blankets perhaps?
More of a coldbed with all these lost blankets.

No?

I'll get my coat.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: