Hairdressers recommendation

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
CGB
Friday 14 June 2013 9.23pm
Evening,

Does anyone know of any good hairdresser's around Borough? Please don't say Gossip! I just never seem to find them open. Willing to give them a try, though, if anybody knows their business hours? It'd be very handy, as they are very close to my place.
Other than that, just wondered if anyone knows of a good, local hairdresser, ideally willing to trim a toddler's hair as well as grown-up usuals?

Thank you
Friday 14 June 2013 9.35pm
Ring Gossip calls get diverted out of hours 0207 089 9333

Or Gt Suffolk st hairdressers got a good name and do toddlers also. Sorry unsure of name but along by Terry's cafe
Friday 14 June 2013 11.42pm
I thoroughly recommend mailishi on snowsfields. Excellent cutting - they're all vital sassoon trainees - lovely head massage with your hair wash and nice vibes in the salon.
No connection - Ive been going there for years since seeing them praised on here.
Saturday 15 June 2013 6.49am
Stress exchange for little girls, Jeffs the barbers on Great Suffolk street for boys
CGB
Saturday 15 June 2013 7.27am
Thanks!
I have been to the Stress Exchange before and wasn't impressed.
Probably will try to get hold of Gossip one last time and if that doesn't work, then I like the look of Malishi's website!
Zoe
Saturday 15 June 2013 12.33pm
Bit out of the way, but I recently went here on Blackfriars Road: http://www.jhair.org. They seemed good for routine haircuts and were very well priced compared to others locally. I will go to the super expensive hairdresser when I want a new style, but they did a great job on all those evil grey hairs I have been sporting. The hairdresser was lovely and was cutting a young boy's hair while I was in there and seemed to take as much care with him as he did with mine, which might be a good sign.

I also second Malishi, very nice people.
Sunday 16 June 2013 8.10am
I would also say Malishi.
Monday 17 June 2013 8.47am
I also recommend Malishi, they are best salon I have found in the area and the scalp massage during shampooing is a lovely treat!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network