Builder/decorator needed - short notice!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 19 June 2013 11.50am
Hello SE1,

I'm looking for any recommendations for a builder/decorator to do some work for us in our new flat.

The work that needs doing includes: cleaning the walls and filling the holes (it was rented beforehand and badly treated) then just painting in a basecoat; removing a sort of plasterboard covering the fireplace; lifting and relaying wooden floor; possibly stripping and painting the woodwork (door frames, skirting).

The slight problem is I can't be 100% sure that we'll complete by Tuesday 25th June - but that is the date and it all looks set!

So I'm wondering if anyone knows anyone who might be able to squeeze in a job Tuesday - Friday (and onwards if need be) who isn't too excessively overpriced.

Thank you in advance!
Wednesday 19 June 2013 4.23pm
I recommend Ben (07783954434) he did a some work for me recently with great results.
Wednesday 19 June 2013 4.30pm
Thank you, I will give him a call and check his availability/prices.

A colleague at work gave me details for Tony (0797 325 7962) as well so I will see which one can do the work/is available.

Thanks again!
Wednesday 19 June 2013 5.58pm
The job you want is like a emergency because you need it done by the 25th, so the price will be like a emergency job-75 per hour. If this okay then builderplus is always happy to do the job!
Thursday 13 February 2014 9.31pm
artndecdecorators.weebly.com

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: