New hairdressing salon on Long Lane

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Saturday 22 June 2013 3.53pm
I had a very brief chat with to lovely ladies who were taking measurements of the retail space below the flats at 195/197 Long Lane, and it turns out they are taking over the lease and it will be a hairdressing . The upstairs section of the shop will be a training school

Didnt have time to find out much more, but the news pleases me greatly. I think this is just the type of business that could suit the location. And super handy for my future haircuts/pamper sessions! Opening in 'a few months', will be hoping to find out more soon...
Sunday 23 June 2013 8.59am
What part of long lane is that? Am at daughters at the moment and can't think! Would love to find hairdressers that know what an acid perm is....ideal for soft lifeless hair...lol
Sunday 23 June 2013 1.11pm
In between weston street and bermondsey street, opposite the basketball/football pitch
Monday 24 June 2013 6.48am
ah I think I know now Roo, where the old rabbit skin factory was..in the 50's?
Monday 24 June 2013 3.17pm
Dont ask me I wasnt born til the 70s :-D
Monday 24 June 2013 4.33pm
Good point Roo! I was a nipper in the forties..lmao :-)
Friday 5 July 2013 7.23pm
It's WMB from Shad Thames. Just had a colour and cut and the owner said he was moving to Long Lane.
Saturday 13 July 2013 11.41am
Cheers Pops
Don't know much about the /havent used them. What are they like? Tho at 25 for a kids haircut, cant say my kids will be customers....
Saturday 13 July 2013 11.48am
Good point Roo! I was a nipper in the forties..lmao :-)
Saturday 13 July 2013 3.21pm
Very expensive! But it was a treat!!

He said he was going to do special offers.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network