Union Street "exceptional says it all"

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 26 June 2013 9.25am
Got 560,000? Then you, too, could soon be living in a tiny one bedroomed flat on "fashionable Union Street". With its wandering heroin addicts, community of local squatters and dog-excrement-smeared pavements.

You'll also be close to "London's gastro renowned hotspot", The Cut, with its dizzying array of mid-market chains, including Pret a Manger , Byron Burger and Costa Coffee .

However, these pictures do not do your new home justice. For the railway line that passes inches away from several of the first- and second-floor decked timber balconies has not been included in our mock-ups.

Be sure to check out the Streetview images, showing nearby quaint, leafy Copperfield Street, a haven from the rat-run for speeding vans that is exhilarating Union Street.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-39539071.html
Wednesday 26 June 2013 9.29am
Beowulf, I fear "estate agent" is not your true vocation :)
Wednesday 26 June 2013 9.37am
It's called living in a 'vibrant' community. Prospective tenants may need to look up the c-word.
Zoe
Wednesday 26 June 2013 7.26pm
Union Street is great, you leave it alone.
Wednesday 26 June 2013 9.27pm
I suppose if you can afford that amount of money you dont have to worry about the service charge!..wonder how much that would be, just in case I win the lottery!
Thursday 27 June 2013 8.40am
I wonder if they will restrict viewing times to coincide with lulls in the rail timetable. Union St is indeed great, one of my more favoured routes through the area.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: