Problems with EE mobile reception?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 4 July 2013 3.17pm
My T-mobile as well as my husband's Orange Mobile phones seem to have terrible reception at home these days (Bermondsey Street), and this started to co-incide with then the two companies became EE.

Has anyone else had this problem? Or know how to solve this?

(T-mobile used to have horrible reception, and all I needed to do was to manually switch to Orange, and it was all fine again. But not anymore!)
Thursday 4 July 2013 3.24pm
Yep. I get terrible reception. So does my partner. I live in blackfriars. I think its EE in general. Its crap considering the network is supposed to be state of the art (4G)
Thursday 4 July 2013 4.38pm
Likewise - I'm in Grange Road. I regularly harangue them, via their Orange Helpers page on facebook and their Twitter account about it. Makes me feel better to know I'm not alone and to get it off my chest, but doesn't actually change anything!
Friday 5 July 2013 8.38am
Had so bad regular problems with them since they became EE that have left the company long ago. Never had a reception at home, and every time I phoned up to complain they said "a mast was down" nearby or similar, this for several years. Happily with giffgaff, on the 02 network now (and loads cheaper too)
Friday 5 July 2013 2.05pm
Yep, same with my T-mobile. Phone keeps losing the network, then when I do a search for them the phone finds T-mobile and Orange networks.

It's been considerably worse since the merger.
Friday 5 July 2013 10.26pm
Same here, it's rubbish. Also got given the same blag about a mast being down.
Saturday 6 July 2013 9.26pm
Yep the same on Westminster Bridge Road
After 6 months of hell went to O2
Saturday 6 July 2013 10.48pm
Yes same here in E&C - EE is crap
I complained to them several times and apparently they are working on fixing it and have reduced my bill by half for the next three months - keep complaining and threaten to leave, or simply leave. I wont renew contract, thats for sure.
Sunday 7 July 2013 8.34pm
Just off st George's road. Signal never been good. But completely gone now. Ringing Customer services just wears you down. Apparently accordingly to EE the coverage in my area is supposed to be excellent
Monday 8 July 2013 8.11pm
I fail to understand how a mobile signal in the heart of London can be so poor, it's not like we're in the arse end of Kent!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: