Window box flowers/plants

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 4 July 2013 9.57pm
Hi, where can I buy nice window box (small ones) flowers/plants from? I see a couple of poor stalls at Elephant, nothing on TBR or OKR, nothing down the Blue, I just want some nice half/well developed gerania/petunia/lobelia/ivy to put into a couple of small window boxes without travelling too far (ie not Columbia Road) Thanks.
Thursday 4 July 2013 10.06pm
B&Q OKR would be worth a look.
Thursday 4 July 2013 11.48pm
East Street Market, by the Baptist Church on Sunday
Friday 5 July 2013 4.27am
i seen in the paper that lidi or aldi had lots of nice plants and hanging baskets for sale this week. maybe worth a look.
Friday 5 July 2013 11.18am
Out of SE1 but there's a good stall at Lewisham market - bus 47 will take you right to the market. Don't get off at Lewisham station, get off two stops later by the cancer research shop and you're right there. Got some lovely pelargoniums there last weekend. Good for fruit and veg too.
Friday 5 July 2013 12.58pm
There is often a great flower stall at The Blue, or at least there was a month ago. She had some very nice looking stuff last time I looked. I bought some lobelia from the flower shop opposite The Blue and they are doing very well at the mo.
Friday 5 July 2013 1.03pm
Tesco in Tooley Street often has bedding plants just inside the door.
Friday 5 July 2013 2.46pm
I had mine done by a nice florist in Shad thames , a huge window display for 30 .
Simply brillant .
Saturday 6 July 2013 8.42pm
Try Denise's Florist on Great Suffolk St too ...
Monday 8 July 2013 3.07pm
For affordable, brilliant plants and advice:
Roots & Shoots, Walnut Tree Walk, SE11 6DN
59, 159 busses

Bought some herbs and they seem to love a windsill place in SE1, endless basil since 4 weeks when I bought the plants
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: