Good pedicure?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 8 July 2013 11.07am
Does anyone know of a place to get a good pedicure in SE1? Ideally nr Shad Thames area.
Thanks very much!
Monday 8 July 2013 11.28am
American nails down on the top end of Old Kent Road is good. Also the Ruby nails on Tower Bridge Road is always jammed!

http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/directory/1832/155436.php
Monday 8 July 2013 11.28am
You won't beat Suneeta for value, she's mentioned on here in Eyebrow Threading, thread :)

V109 salon[b][/b]
109,ABBEY STREET
SE1 3NP
tel:02072318166

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Monday 8 July 2013 9.46pm
I agree with dvjj, Sunita on Abbey Street is great. She is affordably and will always try to fit you in.
D
Wednesday 10 July 2013 12.04am
Circle Spa on Queen Elizabeth Street does them, and they're exactly where you are looking for. I have found their service quite good.
Wednesday 10 July 2013 10.25am
9651lisa wrote:
Circle Spa on Queen Elizabeth Street does them, and they're exactly where you are looking for. I have found their service quite good.

Need a mortgage for beauty treaments at the Circle Spa
Wednesday 10 July 2013 10.28am
Call me cynical but it's 9651lisa only post...

D x
Wednesday 10 July 2013 10.31am
dvjj wrote:

Did not like to say!!! Could well be one of the employees?
Wednesday 10 July 2013 10.39am
Pops wrote:
dvjj wrote:

Did not like to say!!! Could well be one of the employees?

Perhaps, perhaps not, only joined the SE1 website in June. Everyone has to make their first post ddam's first was agreeing with my comment re Suneeta, so who knows #justsaying

D x
Monday 15 July 2013 11.11pm
Everyone does have to make a first post and I don't feel like joining in on randomness. I joined in June to post a review of Salerno's - completely unrelated.

The original poster katylondon asked for recommendations near Shad Thames and it was the main place I could think of. The forum's posting history doesn't include reviews.

I've been a member of Circle Spa gym for two years. They do discounts for new members/first timers at the spa and I have tried it out a few times. You can see these signs outside the Circle building.

Can't say I agree with Salerno's application for late-night license, though.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: