Door Planing needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 15 July 2013 1.43pm
Does anybody know of a person who could plane 4 doors for me. I had new carpets fitted and the doors are now sticking so need a small amount taking off the bottom. It's quite a straightforward job so looking for a reasonable but fair price.
Wednesday 17 July 2013 7.08am
Hi, I can come and trim your door, this will cost you around 35 per door, send me your details through email here
Wednesday 17 July 2013 4.46pm
This is significantly more than I would want to pay. There is very little to do so the whole job would easily take less than a hour so 140 is too much and especially if the quote per door is not a maximum.
Wednesday 17 July 2013 4.47pm
This is significantly more than I would want to pay. There is very little to do and the whole job would easily take less than a hour so 140 is too much and especially if the quote per door is not a maximum.
Wednesday 17 July 2013 7.39pm
I'm an SE1 based carpenter on Weston St, as long as you're in SE1 I'll come and do the whole lot for 50. Provided it is as straightforward as you say...
private message me if you're interested.
thanks,
Tom
Sunday 21 July 2013 10.55pm
My brother was in town and needed a new jig saw so a 30 minute trip to B&Q and back, 33 for the saw and 20 minutes to do all the doors. Result

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: