Workshop next week

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 30 July 2013 8.30am
Hi SE1’ers,

Up until last Sept I lived on Westminster Bridge Road (was in SE1 for over 5 years), however work took me away from SE1 and I now work in Oxford, doing research at the University. We are looking to get some valuable public input on our research ideas, and are holding a workshop at Coin St Community Centre next week, chosen because of my link (and love for) the area, details below, and hope some of you can make it.

Using online feedback to improve the NHS
Experiences are freely shared on the internet in a wide variety of ways. For example, people use the internet to express their views on holidays, shopping and public services. Like many organisations, the NHS could also use online content to help understand patients’ needs and improve local services.

Who are we?
We are researchers based at Oxford University who believe that a quality health service should embrace new ways of collecting and making sense of feedback from patients. We are applying for funding from the National Institute of Health Research to develop guidelines about how the NHS can use online feedback to improve local services.

How can you help?
We need input from people like YOU to make sure that we are asking the questions that matter.
• Help us to design the study.
• Are we asking the right people the right questions?
• Have you ever provided online feedback?
• Have you ever used online feedback? If so, why? If not, why not?

Interested?
• Come to a workshop on Thursday 8th August at 5.30-8pm near Waterloo, SE1.
• Tea, coffee and biscuits provided.
• To reserve your place please email feedbacklondon@gmail.com

Thanks for reading this far, Helen

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: