Yoga classes

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 3 August 2013 10.21am
I know there are some great yoga classes in the area, but they all seem to be in the evenings. Does anybody know of daytime yoga classes (weekdays)?
Saturday 3 August 2013 11.04am
Hi Izzey

I walk past this place on the way to work. They do daytime yoga on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, and Saturday too.

I do not work or work out for them ;-)
Saturday 3 August 2013 1.38pm
there are some daytime yoga classes at Soho Gym (locations on Long Lane and also near Waterloo) on various days throughout the week - you would probably be able to pay for classes individually without joining, I would imagine. There's also a Bikram Yoga place on magdalen street: (Disclosure: Soho member, HotBikram walk-past).
Monday 5 August 2013 5.04pm
I think Morley College offers some daytime options.
Monday 5 August 2013 7.46pm
Tuesday 6 August 2013 11.27am
Thank you everyone for all your suggestions, they were all very helpful in finding a class
Tuesday 6 August 2013 11.55pm
Hi Izzey,

South Bermondsey Methodist church (On Tower Bridge Road behind the Sainsbury's) runs a free class on Tuesdays from 10 to 11:30am. Excellent teacher and a small class. Give it a try
Tuesday 13 August 2013 9.14am
Hi, Funna19 do you have a contact no for the teacher at South Methodist Hall? or a contact at the centre as really interested in this class, I never knew it could PM me if easier........thanks
Saturday 21 June 2014 10.49pm
Sorry this is an old bump but does anyone have contact details of the Methodist Hall classes?

I've googled to no avail!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: