Guinness South Prostitutes

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Friday 16 August 2013 9.23am
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/news/view/7018

All well and good but when will the other prostitution flat in the same block go? And the weed farm and the anti-social mad clapper and ... well there's a long list.

Related news & features

Friday 16 August 2013 10.55am
Agree with you there beetroot. We have issues on my estate that have been going on for over a year. Dont seem to be getting anywhere other than "completing a diary"!!!
Friday 16 August 2013 7.32pm
Ah to think you had to pay your rent by midday on Monday in Guinness flats pages walk or get in serious trouble the superintendent would stick a note on your front door....now you have to take pimps to court to get them removed from their flats.. Worlds gone to the dogs...
Saturday 17 August 2013 7.41pm
The punters would often wait there turn in The Rose
Sunday 29 December 2013 11.06pm
Business all up and running again in Guinness flats. Won't be bothering to keep a diary, Pops. Guinness are happy if the rent is paid by housing benefit. The whore introductrions are actually made in the stairwell. Guinness really are very 'Social Landlords'.
Monday 30 December 2013 10.18am
I know we live in social housing, but this is really taking the biscuit aint it. Have you reported to the police?
Sunday 12 January 2014 2.54pm
Well The Rose could do with a bit of livening up.
Do the punters still bide their time their beforehand?
Sunday 19 January 2014 12.30am
Well we are back up to two brothels and two crack houses in block L. I know the police are thick useless crap but it's not a moving target.
Sunday 19 January 2014 8.26pm
Honestly this is a joke,are there children living in these blocks? appalling!

I would of thought some young journo' at Southwark news or SLP might like to get their teeth into this,they've done it before.
Monday 20 January 2014 10.00am
The Landlord is not the best at resolving "Anti Social" behaviour. They are on the case apprently!
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: