Southwark's Cleaner, Greener, Safer grants

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
AD
Friday 16 August 2013 6.15pm
Does anyone know if Southwark's cleaner, greener, safer grants department is still alive?

All info on the website refers to last year, and their phone goes straight to answer phone whenever I've tried contacting them.

I understand they worked with Bikeaway to get bike lockers installed around the Borough, but all the local ones to me are in use. I'd like to see if anymore could be provided.
Friday 16 August 2013 6.20pm
Cleaner, Greener, Safer funding is awarded annually by community councils - there's a window of time for applications to be made. Last year that was in the autumn.

Looking at your previous posts I'm guessing you live in Riverside ward, which is part of the Bermondsey & Rotherhithe Community Council area.

If you email gill.kelly@southwark.gov.uk she will add you to the mailing list for B&R community council and that way you will be sure to find out when the next opportunity to submit CGS applications comes round.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Friday 16 August 2013 6.57pm
We will be launching formally in October, but we have a short year, because of the elections in May 2014.
Please contact Gill, or myself
office@grahamneale.com to help you prepare your application.
Thanks

(Cllr) Graham Neale,
Chair, Bermondsey & Rotherhithe Community Council
AD
Friday 16 August 2013 7.48pm
Gentlemen, thank you for your prompt replies! Just the info I needed.
Friday 20 September 2013 10.10pm
In the hope that it is of interest, Southwark are launching the 2014/15 Cleaner Greaner Safer fund at Nursery Row Park, SE17 1AL between 2pm and 3pm Saturday 28th September, officers will be present to offer advice and present ideas from past grant recipients.

Poster and more information about the event here - an apple day celebration which also includes scything a meadow and building a haystack
Tuesday 8 October 2013 3.57pm
Details of this year's funding round are here:

http://www.southwark.gov.uk/cleanergreenersafer

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: