Parking space required - Friday 27th to Sunday 29th September

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 19 August 2013 11.35am
Hi all,

Does anyone have a parking space in the Shad Thames area available to use/rent for one weekend in September?

Arriving Friday 27th afternoon, departing Sunday 29th September afternoon.

Thanks!
Karen
Monday 19 August 2013 12.09pm
No need to rent one, Karen. The CPZ restrictions end at 6pm, so best just to pay for two or three hours' parking in the car park round the back - or on street in Fair Street - and then park anywhere for the remainder of the weekend, come 6pm.
Monday 19 August 2013 2.00pm
Karen

you can get visitors permits that allow you to park on the residents bays for limited periods which may be the best bet for you-look on the council web site to see what need you to do
Monday 19 August 2013 2.23pm
Hi, thanks for your responses so far.

They'll be attending a wedding Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon so they won't be able to move the car once parked (the wedding is in north london).

The reason they're leaving the car around the Shad Thames area is because the wedding party will end up back in the area on Sunday afternoon.

If you do know anyone that rents a space please let me know. The Q Park is quite pricy for the entire weekend.

In the meantime I'll check the visitor permits option. thanks for the advice.

Thanks!
Tuesday 20 August 2013 10.20am
You can park on our road - Alma Grove - it's about 15 mins walk to Shad Thames. No parking restrictions.
Thursday 22 August 2013 12.46pm
Somebody in our block is advertising a parking space, in Shad Thames. I'll send you a PM with their details.
Thursday 22 August 2013 9.05pm
Try park at my house /drive both web sites are very useful.

You find a spot near where you want pay cash/back payment easy!!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: