Notting Hill Rent rises

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 20 August 2013 11.40am
In parts of SE1, Notting Hill Housing Trust (Their "Market Rent" department) are putting up the rent by up to 34%.
I have spoken to residents in Achilles Close, Acanthus Drive and Abercorn Way about this, many have asked for help and advice.
If you rent from Notting Hill Housing in SE1, please get in touch, especially if you have been offered the three options either:
Pay the increase,
Receive notice to quit,
Give notice to quit.
Thanks
more here
Wednesday 4 September 2013 11.55am
I would have thought a class action with the rent tribunal would be the way forward, I live across the road in Press Court, has anyone tried to organise the residents as a body? Are the current rents in line with the market?
Friday 13 September 2013 6.06pm
hi
we have a public tenants meeting on tuesday 17th sept at 6-30 for 7pm start @st phillips church hall avondale SQ
Saturday 14 September 2013 9.39am
Simon Hughes, Michael Bukola, Paul Kyriacou & myself met with their Chief Officer, and made the case for the tenants. Andy Belton, their chief exec agreed that they need to sort themselves out. I've noticed they have started some grounds work maintenance, that I raised with them some time ago, so maybe things are changing.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: