Parking around Bermondsey Street on festival day

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 5 September 2013 5.07am
I hope to have a stall at the Bermondsey street festival on 21st September which is a Saturday, this depends on parking, as i would need to bring my produce in my car. I'm not local so I dont know about local parking, is it easy to find? is it expensive? I think I will be placed somewhere around the junction with Leathermarket street / Lamb walk, if anyone could give me info i would appreciate it, thanks.
Thursday 5 September 2013 10.28am
There is an NCP car-park on the corner of Snowsfields, about a 5 minute walk from Leathermarket/Lamb walk.
Thursday 5 September 2013 2.07pm
Guy Street car park.

Mon-Sun 24 hours
4.50 / 1 hour
9.00 / 2 hours
12.50 / 3 hours
17.00 / 4 hours
21.00 / 24 hours
5.00 / motorcycle

As you can see it's not cheap!
Friday 6 September 2013 10.22am
Or just park for free on street in the Law St/Tabard St area which I think is free on Sat.
Friday 6 September 2013 4.48pm
Colinio wrote:
Or just park for free on street in the Law St/Tabard St area which I think is free on Sat.
Ditto Maltby Street/Millstream Road, also Riley Road/Pope Street I think, all just the other side of Tower Bridge Road from Bermondsey Street. You would need to get there early though to beat the Maltby Street/Ropewalk merchants/customers.
Saturday 7 September 2013 10.12pm
Thanks for taking the trouble to reply, don't think i'll be parking in Guy street car-park! I shall investigate further the free parking options, again thanks for your help. This is my first venture into a forum of any sort and I'm impressed.
Sunday 8 September 2013 6.32pm
What will be on the stall Sue?
Monday 9 September 2013 10.14am
Hi Jan, I make bags, log sacks and other bits and pieces using jute coffee sacks. The product seems to have an appeal its earthy, recycled...eco friendly. Do you have a stall?
Monday 9 September 2013 10.48am
Susan have sent you a pm on the parking-hope the info helps
Monday 9 September 2013 1.10pm
Yes thankyou so much DeeDee, Have found the site you are talking about, very helpful.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: