Courier Services

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 12 September 2013 2.43pm
Hi - Can anyone recommend a courier service in SE1 that's not Addison Lee?
Thursday 12 September 2013 2.56pm
We use Pink Express at work:

http://www.pinkexpress.com/

Based in SE11.
Thursday 12 September 2013 3.08pm
Reuter Brooks is based in SE1, just off Druid Street. They're very good and cheap too if you have an account with them. Not sure about cash/card prices, but sure they're reasonable too. No connection etc.
Friday 13 September 2013 5.52pm
Used Reuter Brooks in the end. Very friendly, from the lady who took my call to the driver. Thanks.
Sunday 15 September 2013 10.19pm
Go to Parcel Monkey.co.uk
Their own service, parcel monkey , sent via DX is very reliable and very cost effective ( and you don't need a label as the courier arrives with a large bag into which you place your parcel) . I have no connection with.. but use a number of couriers regularly and this is ideal for not over large parcels.
Monday 16 September 2013 12.31pm
Worth noting that Parcel Monkey is a third-party and not a courier company themselves.

They use some good couriers (such as DX) and some not so good IMHO, so worth checking what courier is being used when you get a quote!
Wednesday 9 October 2013 5.06pm
For my business I use A-B 24/7 Although their London office is based in Wimbledon, they have never been late. Would choose them over Addison Lee any day!
Wednesday 9 October 2013 5.56pm
WightLady wrote:
For my business I use A-B 24/7 Although their London office is based in Wimbledon, they have never been late. Would choose them over Addison Lee any day!

Is this your business?
Thursday 10 October 2013 9.30am
It isn't, no. I'm just recommending them as I think they are a good company :)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: