Pampering

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 13 September 2013 11.56am
my sister has a special day coming up and myself and her kids want to book her a pampering day-facial, massage, nails etc -the full works in other words.

Can anyone recommend anywhere local (she lives off long lane) that they have used or have knowledge of??
Friday 13 September 2013 12.08pm
The Stress Exchange on Tooley Street is nice, bit expensive or I know someone that does it mobile if you want to have it done at home?
Monday 16 September 2013 7.56am
thanks Pops we are going to see what the Stress Esxchange has to offer-unfortunately the plan is to get her out of the house or the mobile option would be ideal!!!
Monday 16 September 2013 9.02am
The Circle Spa on Queen Elizabeth Street is really nice...

|Free calls to USA & Canada | http://www.zipcall.com |
Monday 16 September 2013 11.51am
I've heard good things about The Circle Spa from my *fiancee, whoops... - so I'll second this recommendation!
Monday 16 September 2013 3.53pm
Ooo just logged on to find out if anyone knows of someone who does spray tanning in the area? I know the tanning shop has the booths but not a lover of those.
Circle and stress don't offer this.

Suggestions please :)
Monday 16 September 2013 3.54pm
Hi Pops have you go the number of someone who is mobile? I need someone to spray tan on Friday!
Thanks.
Tuesday 17 September 2013 9.45am
the spa at 37 degrees gym (more london) does Spray Tans - not had one myself but I've seen the results and they seem pretty good

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network