Lost Black Cat

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 20 September 2013 7.36pm
]SE1 5XS Setchell estate/grange rd area
We have lost our little female black cat. She is called linda, not collared but microchipped. She is very small and totally black (whiskers included) She is very nervous and skittish.
SHe went missing from Setchell Way on Tuesday 17th Sept and is missed very much.
if you have found her please, please msg me. A 50 reward is available.
thank you
Paul
Saturday 21 September 2013 6.24pm
Will keep an eye out for her, so pleased she has no collar, even the ones with elastic in can choke them..found a small cat years ago who's collar was digging into his neck, he had crossed over from bartholomew into greenwalk, mentioned it to the butcher who was pleased to give me the address of the owner, it had been missing for 3 weeks...he lived up to his name..Lucky..
Sunday 22 September 2013 7.57am
Hi jan
Thank you for msg and for your assistance with finding Linda. I will let you know if she returns. Best regards
Paul
Sunday 22 September 2013 10.14am
Rather an unpleasant thought if God forbid she has been run over the local street sweepers used to make a note of them because they were not allowed to pick rta victims up. that said I really hope you find her as a missing pet means a part of your heart is missing...have you tried the vets along the road, kirby or the Ark, some animal lover may have been feeding her or noticed her, you could put a card up in there..
jantoo
Sunday 22 September 2013 11.37am
Thanks. She is registered at Andrew Kirkby and I am asking the local retired residents to look out for her. I'll also have a small army out searching for her. Our local estate cleaner has been enrolled and will also be on the look out as he cleans a number of estates . If she has been involved in RTA then I suspect her remains will have been removed already. I will contact the council to ask about any recent feline Rta's in my area just to be sure
Many thanks
Paul

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: