Hairdressers Tabard Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
CGB
Tuesday 24 September 2013 10.45pm
I walked along Tabard Street the other day and noticed the barber's there is gone and a hair salon has replaced it, Alison Paul, I think. They do ladies hair too.
I was thinking to book an appointment as soon as my roots start showing...which will be soon! But always hesitant to try new salon (due to traumatic event in my teenage years involving hennah and highlights...VERY orange).
Has anyone tried the new place? Any good? Reporting from the trenches, anyone?

Yes, I know...it's only hair...
Wednesday 25 September 2013 8.01am
Oh how strange I have only just posted a reply to a newcomer to SE1 on here that my friend Jackie had her hair done in Alison Paul the other day, she had a cut and colour and it looks great.

I must correct you though, the Barbers has not gone the Hairdressers sits in the back of it :)

So meand the hubby can now go together to get our hair done!!!

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
CGB
Wednesday 25 September 2013 10.08pm
Thanks! And yes, I stand corrected, the barbers are still there.
Anyhow, it seems from a previous post that another lovely Se1er will be going forward unto the great unknown and reporting back...can't wait...
Monday 30 September 2013 12.01pm
Have not yet tried the hairdresser but, if you are a lady with shorter hair, there is a French lady, Cecile, working in the barbers section who does a very good cut and it is only 10!
Thursday 7 November 2013 6.11pm
I am bloke with short hair and got a great cut from Cecile today at my favourite Tabard St barbers. Alison Paul popped out to chat and is v friendly, its a new step for her to open her own hairdresser and she's keen for more customers. Try her out!
Saturday 9 November 2013 2.49pm
Took my 4yr old boy for a haircut at tabard barners today. First time using due my old hairdresser no longer working. They were lovely, especially as my boy HATES having his hair done. They handled his freak out fabulously, and the balloon they gave him worked a treat.

Had quick peek at the hairdressers at the back, but didnt get chance to investigate further. May well pop in for a trim soon...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: