Decorator / painter

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 26 September 2013 12.52pm
If anyone is looking for a painter / decorater I can highly recommend Michael Hanratty (Tel 07577 965754) who has just completed some work in our house. He's reasonably priced and pays good attention to detail.

Michael is the brother of Darren Hanratty, a plumber (who I can also recommend after he sorted out a problem loo) whose name I got from this forum after reading the many recommendations from others on here.

No connection etc, just a very happy customer.
Thursday 26 September 2013 8.44pm
I have just had Michael's right hand man - John - spend a week decorating with me. John was a pleasure to have in my home and did a great job helping cut through a never ending mountain of carpentry that needed painting, sanding, cauIking etc I would recommend him and also recommend having a supply of tea and ginger nuts on hand if you want to keep him whistling. Michael is on 07577 965754. Thanks Michael and John!
lwx
Monday 16 December 2013 10.22pm
Michael (Mick) came in to rub down, fill and paint some interior woodwork at my flat in Rotherhithe. He's done a great job and I would trust him fully. Very satisfied.
Tuesday 17 December 2013 6.21pm
How much does a painter & decorator cost?
Sunday 12 January 2014 6.01pm
Just had Paul decorate my entire flat, plus my sister's.

Reasonable, honest, quick and tidy - and answers emails and mobile!

You can get him on:
Tel: 07946739465
Tuesday 14 January 2014 8.38am
i'm a decorator myself and if anyone needs some painting or wallpaper done here is my number: 07881284841 Arthur
Thursday 20 February 2014 7.09am
Hi - thanks for recommendations above - I just used Mick and John and thought they did a fantastic job painting / decorating my flat. Efficient and reasonably priced. Micks number is 07577 965754 and Johns is 07963 462779.
Monday 14 July 2014 11.53am
Agree with above recommendations.
I recently used Mick and John's services to paint/decorate my 2 bedrooms. I am really happy with the finished product and whilst recently trying to sell my flat the real estate agents all commented on how good the bedrooms looked. Mick came straight around to prepare quote and John did a great job with the painting.
Wednesday 22 October 2014 4.11pm
Dear London-se1 users,

Do you require any painting and decorating works to you're property?

Whether you would like an entire property painted or just a room freshened up, we can help.

We offer a completely free quotation with no obligations.

Our projects are completed to a very high standard and we use the best materials available when carrying out painting and decorating works.

Should you require our services, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Web: directpainters.co.uk
Phone: 0800 6771767
Mob: 0779 0596777

Kind regards,

Direct Painters
Tuesday 28 October 2014 8.22am
Having read very good reviews I contacted John (tel: 07963 462779) as I needed some wallpapering done. He did a great job and I horoughly recommend him to anyone needing a decorator. Not only is he a lovely man but he's punctual, efficient, trustworthy, very clean and tidy too - left no mess at all and very reasonably priced. He did mention that the SE1 forum is great as this is how they get most of their work as they prefer to work in the SE1 area.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: