Flat Iron Square Restaurants

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 27 September 2013 8.08am
There is a new Indian which just opened in Flat Iron Square which a friend ate in on Tuesday and rated highly however - I hear there is one going in at the corner or Southwark Bridge Road / Union Street opposite the Island Cafe. Does anyone have any further details or when it might open?

Cheers

C
Saturday 28 September 2013 9.27am
Est India - went there last saturday and the food, service and environment were all excellent. www.estindia.co.uk
Monday 30 September 2013 7.44am
Hi Bill,

Not est. India which I agree is excellent however across the street at the North / West corner of Union St & SBR, a further restaurant is due to open. I have heard rumors but was looking for further details on it.

Best

C
Monday 30 September 2013 2.35pm
There have been no license applications for that address as far as I can see from Southwark's licensing register.
Monday 30 September 2013 2.39pm
It does not yet have a tenant. The agents are still showing people around.

Slightly weirdly, the developer has built it as restaurant with a full kitchen and everything, and is then trying to find a taker.
Saturday 5 October 2013 6.21am
Saturday 14 December 2013 4.07pm
Nelsons estate agents are opening on the corner

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Saturday 14 December 2013 6.14pm
Oh that's handy....exactly what the area needs...still - I guess they will be well placed to market the inevitable luxury flats that will be shortly appearing on the opposite corner...see - "Ability Media Centre in Southwark Bridge Road shuts down".
Saturday 14 December 2013 6.29pm
It's such a nice spot, it would have been lovely to have a restaurant there. Anther Estate Agent is sooo boring.
Saturday 14 December 2013 6.32pm
agree...how v dull. thought it had an A3 licence too.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: