Se1/6 sneezing

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 29 September 2013 1.51pm
hello, this is a rather bizarre post, but I am wondering whether it is specific to the area so hence am asking for some feedback from others. I currently am having massive sneezing fits in my home - normally every autumn and my entire face looks red sore and puffy. I have bought a dehumidfier, hepa vacuum, dusted with detol, open and closed my windows to let air in and then keep air out, washed all my bedding at 60-90 degrees, chucked away soft furnishings, bought bed allergy protectors, and what ever allergen I am reacting to it still will not go away. I am about to have my third shower of the day to get rid of what ever it is that is irritating me as that gives me small respite. I have never had this level of reaction or allergy before I moved to the area. I dont know if it is anything to do with the trees outside. Normally in summer I do not suffer from Hayfever. Does anyone else suffer from what ever this is? does anyone know what it is?
Sunday 29 September 2013 2.34pm
Julia are there any large London Plane trees nearby? these create havoc with my sneezing and I read last year the problem is particularly bad because all the plane trees are reaching their full maturity which means more of those pesky allergens caused by the 'balls' . They were planted in the 1890/1910 according to one report.If you have carpets and they were the cause could the irritants lodged deep in your carpet? were there any trees nearby where you lived previously? may be just a guess, but I know what it's like sneezing non stop.. no candles/plug in air fresheners? more chemicals than you need for cleaning.

my youngest daughter has about thirty in her house, cleaning products that is and I am always moaning at her.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: