Sunday 29 September 2013 1.51pm
hello, this is a rather bizarre post, but I am wondering whether it is specific to the area so hence am asking for some feedback from others. I currently am having massive sneezing fits in my home - normally every autumn and my entire face looks red sore and puffy. I have bought a dehumidfier, hepa vacuum, dusted with detol, open and closed my windows to let air in and then keep air out, washed all my bedding at 60-90 degrees, chucked away soft furnishings, bought bed allergy protectors, and what ever allergen I am reacting to it still will not go away. I am about to have my third shower of the day to get rid of what ever it is that is irritating me as that gives me small respite. I have never had this level of reaction or allergy before I moved to the area. I dont know if it is anything to do with the trees outside. Normally in summer I do not suffer from Hayfever. Does anyone else suffer from what ever this is? does anyone know what it is?