Redevelopment of Stage Electrics warehouse & offices, 175-180 Long Lane

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Tuesday 1 October 2013 12.51pm
Has anyone got a link to the plans for the proposed redevelopment of the warehouses and office at 175-180 Long Lane?

I know they are 'displaying' the proposals as some workshops soon in the Leathermarket but I'd rather see an online version for convenience sake.
Tuesday 1 October 2013 1.18pm
There's unlikely to be anything online at this stage, but you could contact the developers' agent at kim.humphreys@btinternet.com if you can't make the exhibition.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 1 October 2013 3.39pm
Can anyone post the details of the proposal please?
Tuesday 1 October 2013 3.45pm
We had a letter inviting us to go along to Leather market to look at the proposals (in 3D) and question the developer prior to planning application going in but not got it with me so cannot remember the exact dates it is on but think it is 2 days this week
Tuesday 1 October 2013 4.12pm
Exhibition is Thursday 2pm-8pm and Saturday 10am-2pm at The Leathermarket

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 1 October 2013 4.15pm
thanks James
Wednesday 2 October 2013 8.23am
Thanks James - is it in the main reception/cafe area?
Saturday 5 October 2013 10.33am
Is the developer's agent the same Kim Humphreys who used to be deputy leader of the council and cabinet member for housing. The one who shamelessly evicted the Heygate tenants to make way for a luxury housing development?
Monday 7 October 2013 12.01pm
Would anyone who managed to attend this be able to share some information about the plans?
Sunday 19 January 2014 2.11pm
Do any SE1'ers have reservations about the huge redevelopment of over 100 apartments including a 9-storey tower proposed for the 'Stage Electrics' site on Long Lane? (Application number 13/AP/4586)

I'm wondering if anyone shares my reservations about the scale of this development especially:
a) building a 9-storey tower in close proximity to The Leathermarket and the Bermondsey Street conservation area encouraging height-creep in the area and repeating the mistake of Antoine Heights.
b) Spoiling the street-scape and special character of the Eastern end of Long Lane which features various buildings all of approximately the same height.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: