Waxing salon

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 6 October 2013 7.49am
Hello
Am new to SE1 and starting off with quite an intimate question (!) - can anyone recommend a good beauticians for waxing?
Thanks in advance!

Please no recommendations from those affiliated to a company...
Sunday 6 October 2013 9.59pm
No. I had some bad experiences with electrolysis in SE1 and reverted to buying DIY waxing kits from Boots which work perfectly and are like 7 for 3 bikinis worth.
Monday 7 October 2013 6.16am
O thanks, yes I do use the waxing kits but just can't manage the bikini - OW !!
Monday 7 October 2013 10.57am
For Waxing and Threading I go to Sunita she is fabulous I used to go to her at Urban Bliss on TBR and now she is at V109 on Abbey Street

07818569555 Tell her you got the number from the SE1 forum from Di who lost all the weight!!

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Monday 7 October 2013 8.15pm
There is a good one on Gt Suffolk St - next door to the Grocers. Sol Factory I think it is called. Doesn't look much but it is cheap and good.
SAM x
Wednesday 9 October 2013 10.19am
Unique on Tower Bridge Road is nice

No connection, just a happy customer
Friday 11 October 2013 3.48pm
brilliant, thank you so much everyone for your help!
Wednesday 15 January 2014 10.44pm
Heya, did you go to any of these in the end? Would love to hear what you thought :)
Thursday 16 January 2014 7.52am
I actually ended up going to one in town. I saw this one had good prices:
http://www.beautyloungese1.co.uk/
but few reviews...

And this one was also recommended:
http://www.equilibriumspalondon.com/treatments.html

I'll let you know when I next go to one...
Thursday 16 January 2014 10.34am
Have you considered laser? I did it a few years back and it is so good. Never have to worry about not being neat when going to the swimming pool or gym (or on a date). Great to have smooth legs at all time and never having a rash when hairs grow back. I am shortsighted so shaving was a real pain. I am lucky to be very pale with dark hair so laser worked really well for me and straight away I had no hair growing back at all (I know it does not work as well or takes longer for fairer haired ladies or darker skin tones). I did 6 sessions 5 years ago and it cost me about 1700 (whole legs, bikini, underarms, and a bit of 'tache as well). It is quite expensive but lots of places will offer a monthly repayment with no interest. And if you count all the money spent over the years for salons, shaving creams, razors and all the time you waste doing it, it soon makes laser the ideal solution. I was a bit apprehensive before going and went to see a couple of places before chosing the Sk:in clinic in Holborn (they regularly have a 50% off deal so I booked when they offered it). I have recommended some friends and one was bold enough to have the whole bush lasered (ouch!). Finally, I am not connected to the business, just a very happy smoothlegged customer.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network