Bricks thrown from rooftops

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 11 October 2013 11.20pm
On wednesday afternoon bricks/ cement and a scaffolding pole were thrown from the top 4th floor of Devon Mansions on Tooley street ( block 10). They were targeted at children leaving Tower Bridge primary school at 3.30pm. Later They were thrown across Fair street directly into the school.
That eve a pole was dropped directly onto my car, smashing the roof, windscreen, wing mirror and causing the internal housing to collapse inside the car.`
The car is a right off.
If it had hit someone they would have been killed. Thankfully no one was hurt.
For a working single mum to replace a perfectly good car with low mileage but 11 years old is nigh on impossible.

The police are investigating.

If anyone has any idea or suspicions who is responsible please message me.
I am offering a reward for information that leads to finding who is responsible.
Sunday 13 October 2013 6.53am
Speedy, sorry to hear about your car. My kids go to Tower Bridge Primary so I was aware of the flying missiles into the playground - as if that wasn't enough - but not that a car had been written off.
Sunday 13 October 2013 10.48am
That is utterly disgusting and horrific to target children in a school. How terrifying. And indeed your car. I'm so sorry to hear it. Please keep us posted on what the police find. Do they have any suspects?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: