spare soaps,talcs,girlie things?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 17 October 2013 2.28pm
Has anyone got any un-opened, un-used,un-liked, toiletries to donate for a very worthy cause? to be wrapped up and given to young girls for Christmas, it's for young girls who have been groomed and sexually exploited...not in London...to make them up small christmas presents. I would say send a p.m. but due to the spamming of people private messages, I8 still have the priv.mess.notice up.
thank you
Thursday 17 October 2013 4.00pm
I may be able to help but would like more information. Are you organising this or is it through a charity?
Can you let me know the details?
Thursday 17 October 2013 4.33pm
Hi Jackiey,

I have been asked by a family member to donate, here is the organisation,http://www.safeandsoundderby.co.uk/ as I said it is a family member who asked me to help, and i thought I would be a bit clever and ask en-masse.

It is for children who have been groomed, exploited or at risk of sexual exploitation and this wonderful wonderful people help them and the families involved. Take it from me.

jantoo..
Thursday 17 October 2013 4.49pm
Great charity and a good idea to post here.
Are you doing a collection and then sending it to Derby?
I can probably get some stuff this weekend. I am thinking a box or two but it depends what people can give.
Thursday 17 October 2013 10.51pm
Why thank you Jackiey,

I am in Derby at the moment! coming back to London Saturday, then coming back up here on the 1st November.My daughter will be collecting me . Will send you p.m. when the message spam thing has gone.

thank you once again,

Jantoo..x
Friday 18 October 2013 11.30am
Great - I will see what I can do and I will arrange delivery to you by pm.
Jackie
Sunday 20 October 2013 12.05pm
There is a play that should be seen by all school children..It's called Chelsea's Choice,approximately 40,000 children I think have seen it. Alter Ego go around to schools and perferm it. My relative has seen it several times and because of the experience it still reduces them to tears, So if any teaching staff are reading this and work in a secondary school, boys or girls, because boys are victimes too, try and get this play performed at your school. I did try to cut and wallpaper the link but had a dumb moment and could not do it!
Friday 8 November 2013 10.57am
Sharon from Safe and Sound wishes to pass on her thanks to the lovely ladies who have donated to this wonderful cause. I am still collecting so if any kind men wishes to donate their aftershaves that their Mums or nanny bought them too...I will be back in Derby at the end of next week, and of course still girlie things are still needed.

I may be seeing Chelsea's Choice if a ticket become available at the University of Derby later this month.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: