St John's Churchyard regeneration

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
sarah
Thursday 2 May 2002 2.53pm
There was an exhibition organised yesterday by the people who are going to (hopefully) redesign St John's Park (between Tower Bridge Road, Druid St & Fair St). They were very open to ideas and suggestions and it was all very encouraging and exciting, but I forgot to ask about their programme and if it will really ever happen, I also forgot to ask who they were. I know some of the funding is coming from the PLP. Can anyone help? (James?).

Thanks
Thursday 2 May 2002 3.56pm
Ya! we are good samaretains too,i can do that good walk to help them.Please tolk to me .
Ya!!Yours Ronnie.
Thursday 2 May 2002 6.31pm
Are you foreign?
Thursday 2 May 2002 7.08pm
what do you think
Friday 3 May 2002 10.31am
possiblement.
Friday 3 May 2002 10.04pm
Poor old Miss Marcelle Superstar. Perhaps French is de rigeur dans le churchyard. I am assuming t'other Sarah is talking about the churchyard by St John's Church Waterloo. In which case if she emails me I can pass the query on to the guy who is working with the rough sleepers there and has been trying to set up a Friends Group.

If it is a completely different place, and I did not recognise the street names, Banside Open Spaces Trust are usually the umbrella organisation for regeneration initiatives in green spaces in North Southwark. Again I have a contact.

Or approach the Parks Dept in either Lambeth or Southwark.
Saturday 20 July 2002 8.33pm
Have you ascertained feasability yet?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: