Does anyone know who is feeding the foxes in Waterloo area?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 11 November 2013 8.28pm
I know we have had this discussion before, but I would like to make a plea to the person who feeds raw chicken pieces to the foxes in the Waterloo area. The foxes bury the chicken to be eaten at a later date. Unfortunately the dogs then dig up the meat and eat it, regardless of how long it has been sitting in the earth. Not good for the dogs. Not good for the garden as the foxes and dogs damage plants when they bury or dig up the chicken. If you know who this person is, could you please talk to them and see if you can find a compromise. Perhaps putting down a bowl of dog food would be better, although wild life experts would say that we shouldn't feed the foxes. Many thanks.
Tuesday 12 November 2013 8.42am
Apparently tinned pet food is too rich for foxes and they can't digest it. We had an urban fox expert round as neighbours actively wanted to encourage them, and we were told that as an alternative to meat, they were particularly keen on plain sponge cake.
Tuesday 12 November 2013 11.23pm
Ha, brilliant! I'm going to go to bed chuckling at the though of foxes tucking into cake.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: