Clubbing

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Thursday 2 May 2002 4.18pm
I went to a wkd club b4 xmas on crucifix lane, Jaxx club?? Is this still open? Has anyone been? What nights r on? When I went it was DIY funky house night but I think this was a one off. Any info on this or any other happenin venues?
Thursday 2 May 2002 5.05pm
have you ever been to the Labour club in elephant, they have a diy dukebox in there and you can get old holborn in the fag machine and trophy bitter is 1.18p a pint, do you drink pints
Thursday 2 May 2002 5.10pm
I'll drink anything (within reason).
Thursday 2 May 2002 5.10pm
Marcelle if you are ever thinking of going please contact me and I will make sure the bitter is warm and I am not there.
Thursday 2 May 2002 5.25pm
If you are not there how can you make sure the bitter is warm?
Tam
Friday 3 May 2002 8.34am
Do you mean DIY as in do it yourself or DIY as in the Nottingham collective? It is definately still going, havent been there myself although it has regular nights, hip hop , house etc, etc. I always thought it looked a bit of a dive from the pictures...but if you recommend it, will check it out! Tell us more!
See posters around London Bridge station or look in Time Out.
Friday 3 May 2002 9.20am
DIY as in the Nottingham collective. thanx 4 the reply. Yes the club was a bit of a dive but the music was brilliant and the crowd were really good so it had a really old skool vibe. Met loads of cool people, all 25+ and still mad clubbers. Would love to go to another DIY gig if they are in town - keep me posted - however the event i went to was the 12th birthday party, so maybe that was a bit special. Any other clubbing recommendations are welcome. - m
Tam
Friday 3 May 2002 11.03am
sounds jubbly! Will defo check it out seeing as I am an 'ageing' 26 year old clubby type meself. I know someone in DIY so will let you know. They played at 333 (which i'm sure you know about but if you haven't ....go there) a few weeks ago. Hoxton and Shoreditch is not far from the area and is, I think the best place to hang out in London if you like this sort of thing.
Friday 3 May 2002 11.06am
I can't belive you are both into DIY and admitting it.
Tam
Friday 3 May 2002 11.10am
I'm not i just know someone in it. What makes you such an arbiter of taste anyway?
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: