Doggie day care in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 24 November 2013 9.05pm
Hello

Looking for good but affordable doggie daycare for my small German Spitz. Grateful if anyone knows one!

Alex
Monday 25 November 2013 1.25pm
I don't know about their pricing relative to alternatives but we've used Cats Dogs and Peace of mind for cat visiting before and I know they also do dog stuff... (No connection etc etc)
Wednesday 27 November 2013 9.48pm
You could try Anthea at SE1 dog walker. http://se1dogwalker.co.uk/

If she can't do it or isn't what you are looking for then she can probably put you in touch with another local dog walker.

(I know her but not in a dog walking capacity.)
Wednesday 27 November 2013 10.16pm
Hello all!

I am hoping that I might just be the answer to someone's prayers! I am a dog lover and would love to have a dog but we tried it and nights were an issue because the cat beat the dog up! During the day, it wasn't a problem as the dog was with me, in the house and supervised but more often in the car, on walks, in the office etc. The dog would be left by me in the office and in the car, but not in the car for more than 20 minutes at a time. I used to volunteer for the RSPCA and have been passed by RSPCA and Battersea to have a dog. I would ideally like to look after a dog during office hours only. If this is at all of interest to any doggy parents please get in touch. I live and work opposite Mint St park but am frequently in other parts of London so a dog I care for is likely to be walked in Hyde Park, Regents Park and Hampstead Heath. Let me know!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: